» Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Service does not automatically collect any information except the information included in the cookie files.
- Cookie files (”œcookies”) are IT data, and specifically text files, stored on the end device of the Service User and intended for using the Service websites. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the end device of the Service User and gaining access to the same is the Service operator: SPEDYCJA PAWBUD SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Jastrzębie-Zdrój, Al. Jana PawłaÂ IIÂ 1.
Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting the contents of the Service websites to the User preferences and optimisation of the use of websites; specifically the files enable recognition of the Service User”™s device and adequately display the website tailored to the User”™s individual needs;
b) creation of statistics, which help understand how the Service Users are using websites, thus enabling improvement of the websites structure and contents.
The Service uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User end device by the time the User logs out and leaves the website, or closes the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or by the time of their deletion by the User.
The Service applies the following types of cookie files:
a) ”œnecessary” cookies enabling the use of services available in the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used when the Service requires authentication;
b) ”œsecurity” cookies, e.g. used to detect abuse during authentication within the Service;
c) ”œperformance” cookies, enabling collection of information about the manner of using the Service websites;
d) ”œfunctional” cookies which enable remembering the setup made by the User and User interface personalisation, e.g. as regards the selected language or region of the User, font size, website look, etc.;
e) ”œad” cookies, enabling provision to the User of advertising contents adjusted to the User”™s interests.
- In many cases the software used to browse websites (browser) allows cookie files storage on the User end device by default. The Service Users may change the cookies settings any time. The settings may be changed specifically such as to block the automatic servicing of cookies in the browser setup, or require information any time the cookies are placed on the Service User device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (browser) setup.
- Cookies placed on the Service User end device may also be used by the advertisers or partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- More information about cookie files may be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the ”œHelp” tab of the browser menu.
- The above template of the Cookies Policy is protected with copyrights vested in IAB Polska and is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.